Friday, September 5, 2008

Sept 1 = Anniversary










Its hard to believe its been a year already. Ashley and I took a weekend trip up to Cape Ann and toured the towns of Rockport, Gloucester, and Manchester. I had an appearance on the 1st in Manchester and we took advantage of the time to enjoy the beautiful beach, singing beach, that is in Manchester by-the-sea. We came back home and ate some of out wedding cake according to tradition. We exchanged gifts a week early though because our gifts for each other came in early and we are like two children and could not wait. Ashley gave me a beautiful Baritone Ukulele from Hawaii. I gave Ashley a very nice Cape Cod bracelet and matching necklace. We both loved our gifts and havent stopped using them since we got them. I even played the Uke at church when I joined the worship team for the first time last Sunday. It was great. Enjoy the pics and thanks so much for the anniversary wishes, cards, emails, and gifts. It is certainly nice to relive that awesome day a year ago.

1 comment:

Sara B. said...

Can't wait to hear that Ukelele!!!