Saturday, February 10, 2007

Cross Country

Hey from LA... actually I just finished writing the last post because I slacked off the past few days, but today Ryan Solle and I left our hotel at 515am this morning and flew out of Providence. With a quick stop in Charlotte we finished our 10 hour trip by arriving at the Hotel here in Manhatten Beach. After a quick bite to eat I headed straight to bed and slept much of the afternoon. Our only engagement for the day was a 630pm dinner followed by a short meeting where we were introduced to the staff and caught up with some of our old teammates. Our schedule for the next couple days includes a 2 session day tomorrow, followed by a scrimage versus UCLA, another 2 session day, and another scrimage versus LA Chivas. Friday we head to Japan to train and play 2 more games. The weather is in the 60's and cloudy today with a chance of rain tomorrow. The warmth is a nice break from the below freezing temps back in Foxboro but I will certainly miss the time of getting to bond with my new teammates on the Revs. However this trip is an awesome opportunity and I cant wait to play with the guys here. Until then..

No comments: