Saturday, February 3, 2007

The New England Revolution

Hello to all,
I hope everyone is well. Today was the start of my journey up here to New England. I was up at 6:30am and had breakfast with Zack and Evan at Einsteins Bagels. I left Richmond, VA at 7:45 and crused on up Interstate 95 for a little over 8 hours and arrived at a bone chilled Foxboro, MA. I checked in to the Holiday Inn Express, unpacked, and then relaxed after a long day. I was extremely happy with making the trip without any hold ups. My roommate Phil was the goalie from Clemson and we have settled in to our room quickly with about 20 bags total cluttering the free space in the room. We have a meeting in the morning over at the stadium so we can get physicals and maybe have a team meeting. After that the afternoon like most will be free time for relaxing, reading, playing guitar, or exploring the area. I am extremely excited to get into the system and get into the training with the guys. This blog will be a continued outlet to share my days and communicate with everyone. Until then...

No comments: