Monday, February 5, 2007

First day of training

Hello again,
After yesterdays short physical and tour of the facilities we began training this morning. Training was relatively light as we try to ease into the nine week long pre-season. After getting into the warm-up and running it felt as if we were already fitting in and feeling a part of the Revs. After the training all the new guys got some lunch and most of us retired to the hotel for a long nap before heading to a hibachi grill for dinner.
I was also delivered some exciting news today that I will be joining the U-23 national team for a trip to LA and then to Japan. I will leave this Saturday Feb 10 and return Feb 24. This means I will miss the trip to Bermuda with the Revs which I wish I could be a part of to grow closer with the team however I am extremely excited about the opportunity to join the national teams again. Hopefully this camp with the U-23's will help my situation and standing here with the Revs as well. More updates as the week progresses, but cmon what excitement so far.
Until then..
http://www.revolutionsoccer.net/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=gallerydetail&f=17804&searchstring=20070205

No comments: